If you have children and are traveling with an abusive partner, here are some tips for keeping all of you safe.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud brollings contributed a whooping 46 entries.
Entries by brollings
Find out how you can get involved during Sexual Assault Awareness Month in April.
Planning a trip can be stressful, but if you’re leaving town with your abusive partner, you might be more concerned about your own safety while traveling.
Join us and “Say NO MORE” during SXSW 2015 in Austin, Texas!
Being in an abusive relationship is already a difficult and dangerous situation. Alcohol and/or drug abuse only make matters worse, but using them doesn’t excuse violence or abuse.
For people in abusive relationships, the biggest threat to their identity and personal information could be their abusive partner.
NASCAR suspended Sprint Cup driver Kurt Busch indefinitely on Friday, two days before the Daytona 500, for an incident of domestic violence that occurred last September.
If your current partner is a survivor of domestic violence, you may be wondering how you can offer support while building a healthy relationship with them.
Whatever your feelings on Valentine’s Day, this year we encourage you to use it as an opportunity to remind yourself that you deserve to be loved not only by other people, but by you.
February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month (Teen DV Month).
2015 is here, and there’s still time to take advantage of the Avon Foundation for Women’s matching opportunity!
Advocates are the backbone of the National Domestic Violence Hotline and loveisrespect. Today, we wanted to share a few stories from our advocates about what they do.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
PO Box 161810
Austin, Texas 78716
Office Line: 512-453-8117
- The Hotline Joins Colleagues in Announcing New Victim Policy...April 23, 2015 - 3:00 pm
- NFL Suspends Greg HardyApril 23, 2015 - 7:52 am
- Congressional Briefing to Be Held on Cyberstalking and Online...April 13, 2015 - 5:04 pm
- Safety While Traveling Part 2: Traveling with ChildrenApril 9, 2015 - 12:33 pm
- […] Those moments put me on edge, worried that every...April 28, 2015 - 1:01 pm by 3 Ways to Keep Yourself Safe When You're Not Ready to Leave Your Abusive Partner — Everyday Feminism
- This post was removed because it is not in line with our...April 25, 2015 - 4:37 pm by HotlineAdmin_AC
- This post was removed because it is not in line with our...April 25, 2015 - 4:35 pm by HotlineAdmin_AC
- Hi Karl, Thank you for your comments and for sharing your...April 25, 2015 - 12:05 am by HotlineAdmin_CC
This website was supported by Grant Number 90EV0407 from the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families. Its contents are solely the responsibility of The Hotline and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families.
Exempted from federal income tax under the provisions of Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.